Monday, November 12, 2007

Oprah Winfrey, sponsor this story, please?


Treasures, from my mom, are needing a home:


because the trailer is falling apart (23 years old, apx.), because of financial debts (over $8k apx or $400/mo.)...

in several months, my parents are due for divorce. Huh? You see, divorces usually costs $1k apx. Ah. But after my youngest sibling, Crystal, is like eighteen years old, then divorce becomes more affordable. And then other things become more affordable. And my dad may reclaim the trailer. My mom would like to become a nanny... live in a room or basement... attend college, and find a way to give back to the community with all that she has.

Eh. Why was my mom married to my dad? Long story. Why did they stay together for so long? Trick. Many things. And there is so muc to this story.

Dear Oprah Winfrey,


investigate my mother's life story. You'll find unique tragedy. Incredible courage. Daring odds against death. But the story continues. Her treasures remains in the deteriating twenty-something old trailer. Take a look at that at my prayer blog, below. Thanks.




But that starts with what she has:
She needs to find homes for:



My clay pot that I made in 2001, featuring a picture of myself.

My home video tapes

clothes

books

antique video games, electronics, etc



Ask me or my mom. If you know anybody who is interested then do something. Thanks.



l4oj@yahoo.com
http://l4r.blogspot.com
503-367-4695
Joey Arnold
2950 Manoa Rd
Honolulu, HI 96822


No comments: